PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY
Welcome to the website operated by Infinity Voucher Pvt Ltd, (hereafter referred to as "IV", "we", "us" or "our"). IV maintains www.infinityvoucher.lk (hereafter "site") as a service to our users and visitors (our site and such services, collectively, our "services").
By using this site, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by the following terms and conditions. Please review the following terms carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you have no right to obtain information from or otherwise continue using this site. You may be subject to civil suits and may also be criminally liable if you fail to use this site in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
Without prejudice to aforesaid and more particularly, MAKING ANY PAYMENT FOR ANY SERVICES WHETHER ONLINE VIA THE SITE OR OFFLINE OR VIA OUR AUTHORIZED SALES AGENT OR OUR AUTHORISED RESELLER, YOU INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms apply to all Services and governs all applications or service orders for the Services (each referred to as a“Service Order”). In case of any conflict between the terms of this Agreement and those of a Service Order, the terms of the Service Order shall prevail.
Any rules, policies and special terms and conditions applicable to any Value Added Services, each published on the Site, may be revised from time to time (collectively, the “Website Terms”). You hereby agree to comply with such Website Terms at all time.
We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions or policies relating to our services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of these terms and conditions on the site. Also we reserve the right to improve or update the Services at any time, including improvement to or upgrade of the company and product classifications, ranking etc. and we further reserve the right to modify its pricing structure, discounts and payment conditions from time to time at its sole discretion.
You are responsible for regularly reviewing terms and conditions. By using this site, you agree that the posting of new or revised terms and conditions on the site will constitute adequate and constructive notice to you of any and all revisions and changes.
The following describes the terms and conditions on which Infinity Voucher offers you, access to our site and services.
- "Terms and Conditions" : is the contract between Infinity Voucher and you incorporating these terms and conditions.
- "Gift voucher" : A Gift voucher is a personalized gift card sent to the party requested by the sender, either via email (from: email@example.com) or by physical delivery featuring a unique, valid and unused QR code in the left hand bottom section of the card.
- "The sender" : The person who buys and gifts a Infinity Voucher card.
- "The recipient" : The person who receives the Infinity Voucher card as a gift. This person is also the one who will redeem the Infinity Voucher card at vendors listed in www.infinityvoucher.lk.
- "Vendors" : Shops and other businesses whose gift vouchers are available on www.infinityvoucher.lk.
- · "Premium services" : are the additional services and products the sender can purchase on www.infinityvoucher.lk to accompany their Infinity Voucher card. These currently include Infinity Voucher card printing and delivery service as well as premium voucher designs.
Purchase of Infinity Voucher
Vouchers could be purchased only from www.infinityvoucher.lk. Any sender or recipient cannot subsequently sell the Infinity Voucher to another for valuable consideration
- The minimum amount of a purchased voucher is LKR 1000 and a voucher can only be purchased in multiples of LKR 500
- Any value added tax or any other direct or indirect tax will not be included in the face value of the Infinity Voucher, and such taxes shall be paid by the sender at the time of purchase of the Infinity Voucher
Redemption of Infinity Voucher
- Redeeming an Infinity Voucher to purchase a vendor specific gift voucher would be at the sole discretion of the vendor.
- The minimum redeeming value per transaction is LKR 500 and redeeming can only happen in multiples of LKR 100
Resale of Infinity Voucher is strictly prohibited. That is the sender, or any recipient cannot handover the Infinity Voucher for valuable consideration. The Infinity Voucher could only be gifted or used to purchase goods from authorized “vendors”
Gifting is the only acceptable usage of Infinity Voucher service. Either a sender could purchase goods for himself by submitting the voucher to any of the authorized vendors, or else the sender could gift it to a recipient. The sender or any of the recipients cannot sell the Infinity Voucher for valuable consideration.
Without prejudice to the contents hereof, violation of the above conditions shall enable us to cancel the gift Voucher and to forfeit the amount paid by the sender.
Users should also not accept gifts from people they do not know.
There are instances where existing vendors discontinue with Infinity Voucher and new vendors join with Infinity Voucher. We will be immediately updating the list of vendors in our website and there would be no mandatory mode of communication to inform such changes. It is the duty of the recipient to visit our website to check the list of vendors in which the voucher can be redeemed from.
The sender is responsible to;
- Enter the value of the Infinity Voucher card
- Ensure the correctness / validity of all the information printed on the Infinity Voucher card.
- Enter a valid and accessible email address to receive the Infinity Voucher card. We do not send the Infinity Voucher card directly to the recipient, unless the sender selects our printing and delivery service (see Premium Services section).
- The purchased Infinity Voucher card will be sent through firstname.lastname@example.org email address (if sender requested to send the voucher by email). Infinity Voucher will not be responsible for Infinity Voucher cards delivered through any other method, unless the sender selects our printing and delivery service (see Premium Services section).
- Make sure the Infinity Voucher card reaches the intended recipient by entering the email address correctly for a voucher sent through email or by entering the recipient’s address correctly for a voucher to be delivered by us through our printing and delivery service (see Premium Services section). Infinity Voucher takes no responsibility for who redeems the Infinity Voucher card.
Recipient is responsible to;
- Redeem the Infinity Voucher card against goods/services from a number of vendors pre-set by the sender during the purchase.
- Protect the voucher from theft, damage, etc
Premium services (and products) include the availability of premium voucher designs as well as Infinity Voucher card printing and delivery to the recipient’s address within Colombo, Sri Lanka.
By using our premium services, the sender understands and agrees to the following:
- Infinity Voucher is responsible for Infinity Voucher card printing and delivery to their recipient’s address within Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- The Infinity Voucher card will be printed in the standard template size illustrated on the page where the premium services are offered.
Your Experience with Other Users;
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of our services. We will not be responsible for any damage or harm resulting from your interactions with other users of our services. We reserve the right to monitor interactions between you and other users of our services and to take any other action in good faith to restrict access to or the availability of any material that we or another user of our services may consider obscene, lewd, lascivious, violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable.
By using the Infinity Voucher site and services, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other users will be limited to a claim against the particular user or users who caused you harm. You agree not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy from Infinity Voucher. You release Infinity Voucher from any and all claims, demands, damages (actual, consequential, nominal, punitive, or otherwise), equitable relief, and any other legal, equitable, and administrative remedy, of every kind and nature, whether known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, past, present, or future, arising out of or in any way connected with your communication or interaction with other users on the Site.
In connection with your use of our services, you shall act responsibly and exercise good judgment. You shall, inter alia, not:
- violate any local, provincial, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court;
- infringe the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights;
- interfere with or damage our services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
- use our services to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning personal contact information or credit, debit card or account numbers without the owner confirmation;
- use our services in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial email ("spam") or advertisements;
- "stalk" or harass any other user of our Services or collect or store any information about any other user other than for purposes of transacting as an Infinity Voucher user;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- use automated scripts to collect information or otherwise interact with the service or the site;
- advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
- gain or attempt to gain authorized access to the computer systems or networks used by us and/or any user of the Site or engage in any other activities that may harm the integrity of such computer systems or networks;
User of the said website shall conduct all activities on the Site in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and commonly accepted commercial practices. user shall also conduct its activities with the said site with integrity and in an ethical manner.
The foregoing is merely a list of examples of prohibited conduct. Infinity Voucher reserves the right to cancel user accessibility or take other appropriate actions in its sole discretion in response to any inappropriate conduct, or for no reason at all.
Infinity Voucher reserves the right to cancel purchases if we are of the opinion that any sender or recipient is in breach of any of the terms and conditions herein contained.
Monitoring / recording of communications
Monitoring or recording of your calls, emails, text messages or other communications may take place when required in accordance with the law, and in particular for Infinity Voucher 's business purposes, such as for quality control and training, to prevent unauthorized use of Infinity Voucher 's telecommunication systems and to ensure effective systems operation and in order to prevent or detect crime.
In using our services, you may be exposed to content and information from other users or third parties ("Third Party Content"), either at our site or through links to third party websites. We do not control, and shall have no responsibility for Third Party Content, including material that may be unlawful, misleading, incomplete, erroneous, offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. You must evaluate the veracity of, and bear all risks associated with your exposure to Third Party Content.
Third party refers to any comments made/content uploaded in the Site by any user except “Infinity Voucher”.
Payment and Transmission
- Handling Charge: You understand that Infinity Voucher charges a handling charge at the time of purchase and this fee is not recoverable.
- Delivery Charges: The sender of the Infinity Voucher card is charged for courier fees of their recipient’s gift voucher to the delivery address specified by sender.
- Risk of loss: Neither we nor our banking partners are responsible if a Infinity Voucher card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission. After we send the Infinity Voucher card to the sender via an email, he/she is responsible to make sure the Infinity Voucher card reaches the intended recipient.
You shall not:
- Remove, change or obscure in any way anything on the sites and/or the services or otherwise use any material obtained whilst using the sites and/or the services except as set out in these terms and conditions.
- Reverse engineer or decompile (whether in whole or in part) any software used in the sites and/or the services (except to the extent expressly permitted by applicable law) with the exception of the source code provided on the site.
- Copy or use any material from the site and/or the services for any commercial purpose.
- Remove, obscure or change any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original material or from any material copied or printed off from the sites or obtained as a result of the services.
- involve in any scheme or activities to undermine the integrity or normal operation of the computer systems or networks of the Site (including gaining unauthorized access to the systems of the Site, stealing, modifying or deleting the information of other members of the Site without authorization)
- We may, at our discretion and without liability to you, with or without cause, with or without prior notice and at any time:
(a) terminate your access to our services.
(b) Cancel or delete any of your orders and all related information and files and
(c) bar your access to any of such files or services. In a case of order cancellation, the order amount will be refunded to sender’s account. Handling fee is nonrefundable.
Modification of Services
- We may, in our discretion and without liability to you, with or without prior notice and at any time, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any portion of our services.
- You shall use our services in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local, national and international laws and regulations.
Limits on Liability
- We shall not be liable for damages of any kind of a product you buy from the vendors.
Terms of Sale
- If you use our services, you do so at your sole risk. You acknowledge and agree that Infinity Voucher does not check any recipient's background or record. Our services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Although every effort has been made to provide accurate information on these pages, neither Infinity Voucher, nor any of its employees, nor any member of the Infinity Voucher’s affiliate or partner companies, their suppliers, nor any of their employees, make any warranty, expressed or implied, or assume any legal liability (to the extent permitted by law) or responsibility for the suitability, reliability, timeliness, accuracy or completeness of the services or any part thereof contained on the site.
- We do not warrant that
(a) our services will meet your requirements;
(b) our services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
(c) any information that you may obtain through our services will be accurate or reliable;
(d) the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through our services will meet your expectations; or
(e) any errors in any data or software will be corrected.
- If you access or transmit any content through the use of our services, you do so at your own discretion and your sole risk. You are solely responsible for any loss or damage arising out of such access or transmission.
- No data, information or advice obtained by you in oral or written form from us or through or from our services will create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms.
Monitoring / recording of communications
The Infinity Voucher card you purchase from us is redeemable for goods/services from any vendor listed on the Infinity Voucher site. Neither Infinity Voucher nor the vendor is responsible for lost or stolen Infinity Voucher cards / gift vouchers which have been provided to you or under your care.
The validity period of the Infinity Voucher card is clearly stated in the card. No redemptions can be made after expiry.
We are not responsible for the products or services you buy from the vendors using gift vouchers redeemed. We only deliver gift vouchers from the vendors displayed on our website.
Additional Terms and Conditions for All Vouchers.
All vouchers shall be subject to the terms and conditions of Infinity Voucher and the participating vendors. The shops are the sellers of the goods or services which you are purchasing.
The vendor shall be fully responsible for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs suffered by a customer. You waive, and release Infinity Voucher and its officers, directors, employees and agents from, any claim, liabilities, damages, or injury arising from or related to any act or omission of the vendor in connection with a voucher.
You shall indemnify us and our employees, agents and representatives and to hold them harmless, from any and all losses, damages, actions, claims and liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise, directly or indirectly, from any of your acts or use of the Services or from breach of any of the terms and/ or conditions herein contained and from claims of third parties. we reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
Limitation of Liability
We represent and warrant that we will provide the Services with reasonable care and skill. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED herein AND TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND we HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF CONDITION, QUALITY, DURABILITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR IF SUCH POSSIBILITY WAS REASONABLY FORESEEABLE. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, UNDERTAKINGS AND TERMS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. IF we BREACH THE WARRARNTY HEREUNDER, we SHALL RE-PERFORM THE AFFECTED PART OF THE SERVICES. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE REMEDY UNDER THIS CLAUSE SHALL BE MEMBER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR BREACH OF our WARRANTIES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, we SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT OR OTHERWSIE, ARISING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR IF SUCH POSSIBILITY WAS REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
You hereby agree not to hold us responsible for third parties’ content, actions or inactions. If you use third parties’ services or products in connection with the Services, you further agree not to hold us responsible for such third parties’ services or products.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Services is done at your sole discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to its computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through or from the Services shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
Notwithstanding any of the foregoing provisions, the aggregate liability of us, with respect to you for all claims arising from the use of the Services or the Site shall not exceed the amount of the fees that you have paid to us. The preceding sentence shall not preclude the requirement by you to prove actual damages. All claims arising from the use of the Services must be filed within one (1) year from the date the cause of action arose.
Under no circumstances shall we be held liable for any delay or failure or disruption of the Services resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, terrorism, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals
If any provision contained herein is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
Any failure by us to exercise any of its rights in terms of these conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or a waiver with respect to subsequent or similar breach. A waiver shall be effective only if made in writing.
we shall have the right to assign the terms contained herein (including all of its rights, titles, benefits, interests, and obligations and duties) to any person or entity.
Please contact us with any questions regarding these Terms & Conditions.